Apple Watch SE: it’s the best bang for your buck

Bobby Filler
The Apple Watch SE shines brightly on the wrist

The Apple Watch SE is the best smartwatch on the market for the low price of $200.

The Apple Watch SE is the most affordable smartwatch Apple offers. Unlike other smartwatches, the Apple Watch is fully compatible with the iPhone, and the two work together intricately. While some might argue that $200 is very expensive for a watch, it is worth every dollar and is inexpensive compared to other smartwatches. Some of the features of the watch include heart rate monitoring, fitness tracking, and sleep tracking which are some very useful features for people trying to live a healthy lifestyle.

When buying an Apple Watch you can customize the appearance, size of the watch face, and the type of band you want. Although the SE version is limited in features compared to the more expensive watches with features like longer battery life, larger display screen, and double the depth in water resistance, these features cost between $200 and $600 more than the SE model.

The Apple Watch SE gives you a more affordable price while also giving you the necessities that are included in all Apple Watches. The Apple Watch SE is the best bang for your buck smartwatch.

The features of the Apple Watch SE such as the sleep tracker are something that I use every day. The sleep application allows you to see how much of each specific type of sleep that you get. The kinds of sleep it tracks are REM, Deep, Core, and how often you’re awake. Although this isn’t something you need to have in your life, it significantly enhances your sleep because it tells you when to go to sleep and also helps understand why you’re feeling the way you do every day. Without a certain amount of sleep, your body will function differently compared to when you’re well-rested.

In terms of competition, there isn’t a single Apple compatible smartwatch that competes with the Apple Watch. There are fitness watches such as Whoop, Fitbit, and Samsung Galaxy Watch, but they don’t have all of the features that make the Apple Watch so good. They’re also not as interactive as the Apple Watch and don’t have the clean look the watch provides.

In my honest opinion, the Apple Watch SE is the best bang for your buck in terms of smartwatches. It is the cheapest option and has every important feature that is needed to get the most out of your use. With the Apple Watch SE, you will be able to track your fitness, sleep, heart rate, and your iPhone notifications. If you have an iPhone I don’t see a reason why you wouldn’t want to get an Apple Watch.