Alex Reilly achieves hat trick of career milestones in one week

This past week has been exciting and rewarding for Alex Reilly ‘24, who is a captain of the SCH girls lacrosse team and committed to the University of Virginia. Alex surpassed 200 career goals, 200 draw controls, and 100 caused turnovers, all within seven days.
Everyone who knows Alex knows how important lacrosse is to her. Her older sister, Cece, plays lacrosse at the University of Louisville and her dad is her biggest role model. She may not talk about her accomplishments openly, but they do not go unnoticed. In their most recent game vs. Notre Dame academy, SCH won 15-14 in overtime. Alex scored 7 goals in that game, including the game winning goal.

Alex’s sister Cece Reilly, a current Sophomore at Louisville University where she plays on the Women’s Lacrosse team, had some other things to say about Alex: “Not only am I fortunate to call Alex my little sister but one of my teammates. During my junior and senior year Alex and I played together on the SCH high school team. Besides being an amazing player on the field, Alex is an amazing teammate. At every single practice Alex pushes her teammates to be the best versions of themselves on and off the field. She always puts the team first and wants to see her teammates succeed just as much as she does! I cannot wait to see what she accomplishes throughout the rest of her senior season, but also during her career at the University of Virginia.”
When Alex was asked about this week she said, “I am excited and proud of these achievements. It is exciting knowing all of my hard work is paying off and I am very grateful for all of my teammates and coaches. So far this season has been fun and exciting, but we still have a long way to go. We have big league games coming up and I am excited to see what we can accomplish! Go Devils!”