Go see Dune Two

For all who have not yet watched Dune: Part Two, I am here to tell you if it’s worth your time.

The first thing you should do is watch Dune. Part Two will kind of make no sense if you haven’t watched Part One. You could also just watch a recap on YouTube, but I recommend the whole movie. Part One will give you an understanding of what kind of movie Part Two will be like, and whether or not you want to keep following the story.

As far as Part Two goes, it was incredible. It was easily the most visually pleasing and beautiful movie I have ever seen. The experience the movie puts you through when combining the visuals and the story is astounding. However, there are other important things to consider. The movie is really slow; it takes a while for things to happen. Along with it being slow, it’s also really long. The movie is a little under three hours, but considering how slow it is, it really felt like four. That should not take away from how good the movie is. If you decide to watch Dune: Part 2, it will be three hours well spent.